Our mission is to deliver a rich and rigorous educational experience in order to develop academically high-performing students with the leadership, character, and knowledge to achieve success in high school and beyond by focusing on a culture of academic achievement, respect, self-discovery, and community.
FLI’s culture is built on:
· Academic Achievement: Providing a rigorous learning experience
· Integrity: Operating with honesty, virtue and fairness
· Respect: Appreciating each person’s unique background and beliefs, and honoring the values of others
· Self Discovery: Recognizing how students’ interests, talents and passions outside the classroom complement the academic learning experience
· Community: Embracing the rich perspectives of diverse backgrounds and using them to make a difference in our neighborhood and beyond